Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 75

So this week we had many grand adventures, like most other weeks.

But I am going to start with transfers because that's what I'm thinking about. So I'm staying, and Sister Graham from Palm Harbor is going to be my new companion! I'm super excited!
Transfers are on Wednesday, so we are going to be put together then. Until then, I am going to be with Sister Jensen and Sister Suman. We are dropping Sister Jeffs off right now, actually, so that will be that. She is going to do mission stuff until this evening, and then she's going to come back to our apartment to spend the night, and then she will be off the next morning to the airport. It is so weird! And the same thing is going to happen to me next transfer!

Sunday, last night, we went to the "Why I Believe" Fireside in Sarasota, and I drove 60 miles there, in the 12 passenger van. It was super windy because a storm was blowing in, so I learned how to drive in that kind of weather. After the event, I drove home, and it was the same thing for the first 20 miles, except if was dark and raining as well as windy. The 40 miles after that were clear roads and no rain or wind, though. So that was good.

We did a lot of service again this week, including a Zone service project at Metropolitan Ministries on Wednesday, and Feeding Tampa bay on Friday. We went to Eckerd on Tuesday again, and this time we got a picture with C! So that was awesome.

I'm so excited for this new transfer! It is going to be so good!

In other news, we found a new investigator named S. She is an employee/student at USF, and is in a PM family. She is so prepared and is really looking to build her relationship ship with God. She is so good! But she's over 30 AND she's married, so we'll have to refer her to a family ward soon.

Love,
Sister Minson

our district

Me and Sister Gafa at the Fireside. We always get pics together
when we see each other! :)

Service at Eckerd Raising Hope with C

the Zone at Metropolitan Ministries

Service at Metropolitan Ministries


Service at Feeding Tampa Bay
Sister Jeffs and I at Feeding Tampa Bay. We got shirts!

Us with Sister Hatch. She is a senior missionary here. She had us
over for dinner, and it was so good! She is so cute.

Me and Sister G, a ward member from Palm Harbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment