Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 68

This week was pretty good, we taught 5 Recent Convert/Less Active lessons. And we got a member referral! So that is super cool.

On Wednesday we weekly planned and had missionary coordination. We saw a friend of the bishop's, N, and we showed her the #LIGHTtheWORLD video! She loved it. She is so cool and is seriously basically a member already. I hope something happens with her.

On Thursday, Sister Huber and I went to Land O Lakes to teach the sister's there how to weekly plan. That was fun.  Then Friday I did great on a goal to drink a ton of water! I drank 6 of my refillable water bottles, and it was awesome!  I was actually hydrated. I've slacked off again, already, but I'll get better!  On Saturday we did some sidewalk chalk in the park, which was fun.

That was basically my week this week! Today is actually D and M's 1 year mark since their baptism, so we are going to Steak 'n Shake today to see them. That will be so fun!

Sister Minson

Opening my Christmas package!


Our little tree :)
 Sidewalk chalk!




No comments:

Post a Comment