Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 69

I seriously am so distracted right now, for one simple reason...We received the transfer call this morning. I am getting transferred!  I am spending my P-day packing, because I am going to YSA! I will be serving with Sister Jeffs. I am so excited!

But I think I can try to tell you all what happened this past week!

We had a relief society Christmas party this Friday and it was so good! N, one of Sister Cook's friends, came to the party. She loves the church, and the members in the church. She has been doing
#LIGHTtheWORLD every day! It is so cool. We made fun Christmas ornaments. I love this ward so much.

On Sunday we had the opportunity to go do some service! We went with a member family and helped them wrap Christmas presents (they were socks) for the homeless. It was really fun, and I was able to talk to the lady wrapping next to me. She was very friendly and asked me about
our missionary service. When we were wrapping up (I love puns), I invited her to Night in Bethlehem. She is going out of town but she promised she would invite some of her friends to go! So that was really cool.

We also went to a school Christmas concert for B, one of our recent converts! We got to meet her dad, who isn't a member of the church. I also was able to invite the man sitting next to me to Night
in Bethlehem, as well! The only thing that was really a surprise at the concert is that they had an elementary rock band that performed in between the choirs and drums. One time, they performed Enter Sandman, by Metallica. It was a complete surprise to me, but they actually did a pretty good job. I laughed because we saw a different ward member rocking out to it.

Love,
Sister Minson

I forgot! I went on an exchange on Tuesday with Sister Cook! We got
Freals. They were super tasty! It was fun.

More sidewalk chalk pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment