Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 33

Hope you all are having a great week! So last week I emailed at the library and I accidentally left my watch at the library. Well today we ended up needing to email at the library again, so I found my way back and found my watch! At the lost and found station. But I have it again and it makes me happy:)

This week was pretty great. We worked hard, we saw miracles. We watched General Conference! Conference was such a good experience and I felt the spirit a lot.

 I saw an Alligator! FINALLY! He was so close, it was CRAZY.

We received our transfer email, and I am staying here with Sister Hunt! It makes me really happy because we've been preparing for the worst the past few days. And the best is happening! I have the opportunity to be here again for another transfer. And next transfer, I'll be at 9 months. So I'll have spent HALF of my mission in Palm Harbor. That is just crazy to me!

With love,
Sister Minson

See the alligator?

Alligator: There it is!

This area is so beautiful!

Chocolate bunnies someone gave to us!


With our awesome converts watching conference!


St. Pete North District Meeting this week


No comments:

Post a Comment