Monday, September 26, 2016

Week 58

 Hello Everybody! This is going to be a short email.

This week was pretty good. We actually had some exciting things happen. 1- I spoke to the mission president this week and he called me as a Sister Training Leader again!  I appreciate his confidence and trust in me! I'm excited about it. I love that calling. One thing I learned from Elder Foster of the seventy when he was here was that a true leader helps others realize their full potential. I'm going to work on that. We also have exchanges and interviews this transfer, so it is going to be so busy and full of change! It is going to be a great transfer!

We are still trying to find and teach new investigators, but we did have a cool experience this week. We met a woman named V! She actually lives next door to O and R (a recent convert), so that's cool. She is really searching to know if she is missing any pieces. She is really genuine and her son also plays basketball with the Land O Lakes Elders at the church building on Mondays!  We are going to keep meeting with her.
 I got a call from W, an ex-police officer we met in Palm Harbor back in March. He said he was in Canada for the next 6 weeks, but that he's been reading the Book of Mormon and he wants to be baptized! That was super cool.  I told him I had left the area and moved closer to Tampa, and that there are elders that can teach him in his area.
 We are having a zone activity day today. It should be fun!

Sorry, I don't have any pictures this week. I didn't do too good at taking them.

Love you all!

With love,
Sister Minson


No comments:

Post a Comment