Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 44

Transfers are this week!! We are stressing! Sister Hunt and I both feel like a change is happening, whatever that means. We'll see what happens!!! Yikes. We think it's about time to transfer because we are getting pretty good at guessing what the other is thinking. haha, We know each other too well. :)

The Beach Party last Monday was SO much fun. It's also why I didn't email y'all last week. I was out of time for emails. At the beach, we played in the sand, built sand castles, took lots of pictures, and just hung out with other missionaries. I have TONS of pictures! (See below.)

As far as investigators go, we are still working with O, he is doing really well! We are going to help him be baptized in July, hopefully. He feels like this is the path God has for him. And other investigators, that is mainly just follow up. We are working on helping them to set return appointments!

Yesterday was my 10 month mark, can you believe it?! I think it's so crazy. I only have 8 months left of my mission! That time is going to fly by.

It only rained once or twice this week! That meant that it was HOT outside. We sweat A TON. Well, I did. I don't know about Sister Hunt. I am carrying a sweat rag with me to make myself look less wet when we talk to people. It's gross, but necessary. Gotta look presentable for Florida!

I ate spinach pie this week! It was actually pretty good! A Part Member family had us over for lunch, and we ate that, and also shrimp pasta, and fruit. It was super good.

That is basically my week! We'll see next week what happens with Transfers.

With love,
Sister Minson
On our way to Bradenton Beach.  Going over the exciting SKY Bridge.
Sister Hunt and I at the Mission beach party at Bradenton Beach last week

Old friends/new friends! With previous companions and district members.

With President Cusick, and Elder and Sister Wilson
My MTC district!



Our zone's sand castle
Other pics from this week. HUGE storm clouds!



No comments:

Post a Comment