Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 39!! (Halfway mark!)

We had the BIGGEST Miracle this week! D.

D was out working in her yard this past Saturday. She was out pulling weeds when we saw her, and we went up and started talking to her. Long story short, we taught her the restoration and she said she wanted to come to church! The next day, we called her to remind her, and she came! She came to Sacrament and Sunday School, and she loved it. She said she wanted to come next week and she wanted to meet with us once this week too. I love her so much, and I know that this gospel can help her. I am so excited to help her learn and live the gospel. 

This week was really good! We had a Zone Conference this Wednesday, and we were able to learn more about our purpose as missionaries, which is to Teach Repentance and Baptize Converts. It was a great training, and I felt so inspired after we left! Afterward we worked super hard and taught 9 lessons that day! That was pretty cool. We followed the spirit and did our best to apply what we learned, and we saw the miracles of it!

I love being a missionary. I am so grateful for the time I have to serve God, even though I can't believe I'm already halfway through my mission. I love Florida and I love the people here. I know that this gospel is true and it changes lives. I have seen it change mine, and I have seen it change others. I know that we can one day live with God and our families in Heaven again, forever, and I am looking forward to that day! 

Have a good week everyone!

With love,
Sister Minson
Tampa Zone Conference!




Car inspections!




The sun shined on me and I got a burn (Forgot sunscreen!)
Gorgeous sunset
Moon in the corner




No comments:

Post a Comment