Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 31

This week was great! I have some wonderful experiences that I would like to share with you all.
 
 
We were street contacting by a Bayou, and we saw this girl sitting by some tennis stuff near a tennis court. We walked up and offered to show the #Hallelujah video. She was so open! She said yes, we taught her a little bit about the restoration, and we asked if she wanted to meet with us again to help her strengthen her faith. She said that she wanted her faith strengthened, and she was happy to have us come back. That meant so much to me. It really helped lift my spirits and showed me that as long as I talk to everyone, God will put people in my path who want to learn.
 
 
We went on an exchange on Wednesday!  I went with Sister Judkins. She helped me out with what I needed to do to build my faith. She talked a lot about how it is easy to get discouraged, but that when you have fun and are diligent, God will bless you in one way, shape or form. We did something spontaneous (got Chinese food) and it was really fun.
 
Going on exchanges!

Me with Sister Judkins
Another tender mercy was K and B. We met them a couple of months ago, and we had to drop them because we couldn't get ahold of them. So we decided to stop by and see them on Tuesday, and they were home! We taught them and the spirit was SO strong in their home. I've only ever felt that same spirit in an investigators home in D and M (our recent converts). I know that K and B will get baptized one day. They are so willing and receptive and open to learning. We met with them again Sunday night, and K was in a lot of pain. Sister Hunt was prompted to ask him if he wanted a blessing. Our Ward Mission Leader was nearby and so he came over and gave him a Priesthood blessing. It was wonderful. I felt the spirit so strongly.

AN ALLIGATOR! I finally saw an alligator! Can you see it?

I love being a missionary. Love you all!
 

With love,
Sister Minson

No comments:

Post a Comment