Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 30

Pie-Day is my favorite day. It really is. and today is Pi-day (3.14)!! My companion says we might be able to get a pie today. I hope we can get a Banana Cream pie, because those ones are pretty good.

Yesterday, the church released a new Easter Video called #Hallelujah. It is amazing! I want to shout for joy every time I watch it. We are using it as a finding opportunity and we are seeing people's lives change because of it. I challenge you to share the video on Facebook and Instagram. Invite your non-member friends to watch the video! It is powerful.

But anyways. The past few weeks have felt a little slower, but that doesn't mean they were any less great! We worked diligently and I saw so many little miracles that lifted me and helped me continue on.

This email will be a little shorter this week, but it doesn't mean I love you all any less;)
We biked on Saturday, and we had quite an event, like normal. I feel like any time we try to bike, things happen. So both of our bikes fell over; mine in our lanai, and Sister Hunt on the side of the road. We were finally able to carry them down the stairs, and we went biking. We put sun screen on, and off we went! By the end of the afternoon, my face felt burnt. EVEN though I wore sunscreen! It was awful. We met a guy from Canada who was very kind and talked with us for a while. It was great:)
Adventures on bikes!

I have learned the value of being bold, and talking with everyone. If I have the courage to speak to everyone and invite them to hear the gospel, I am fulfilling my duty as a missionary. I love being a missionary!

With love,
Sister Minson
At Lake Tarpon

Working hard!

Sister shadows!
Zone training meeting

Zone training meeting


No comments:

Post a Comment