Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 19

Christmas was last week, which was awesome. I loved it so much!  I really love being on a mission during Christmas. I felt the spirit so strongly. Also, it now feels weird to NOT talk about Christmas while we're talking to people.

I got to talk to my family on Christmas day, which was really nice. I had the opportunity to teach them the first message we share with everyone: the restoration.

I hope your Christmas was just as amazing as mine was! I know that service is so important in missionary work AND especially during Christmas time.
This week we went to a wedding at the church building. The wedding was nice, but they had assigned seating. We were going to leave because we wouldn't have the opportunity to talk to many people, but we felt like we should stay and help out in the kitchen. Turns out: They needed us badly. We were running back and forth filling up pitchers and making food. It was so much fun, and we feel like we made such a good impression on the people there. Most of them were non-members, and the father of the bride thanked us for coming and serving. He said that we were such good examples and we made great impressions on the family members there. I know we were there for a reason, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to plant good seeds in the hearts of their families.

I don't really have much else to say... So bye! Talk to y'all next week!
   
Christmas Morning
Reading Christmas stories!
Our Mission Christmas Devotional

Skyping with my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment