Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 15

Transfers were Wednesday!
New trio: Sister Minson, Sister Handley, Sister Tawzer






Hello! I am doing really well. This week was super fun. We picked up Sister Handley on Wednesday and then went to Wendy's house for a Thanksgiving Dinner. That was super fun. Then on Thursday we had 2 thanksgiving dinners... Then on Saturday we had another Thanksgiving dinner, at an investigator's house who is getting baptized into the Hudson Ward. It was A LOT of food!

D and M haven't been baptized yet. They pushed their date back a week because of thanksgiving, so they are getting baptized this Saturday. They quit coffee on Friday! I am proud of them. They are
doing so great!

I love the new church video A Savior is Born. We are definitely using it! Isn't it so great? I've seen
it like 20 times and I still get the chills when I watch it. My favorite part is when the African kid says "Emmanuel." You can tell it means a lot to him.  https://www.mormon.org/christmas 

With love,
Sister Minson


The dock at Lake Tarpon. Complete with swings.

Me on one of those swings, scary over the water!



No comments:

Post a Comment