Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 77

Hello everybody! This was a super good week! We saw a lot of micro-miracles, as a member of our ward said in testimony meeting yesterday. The little miracles are so meaningful if we look for them and appreciate them. Some of the micro-miracles I saw this week were:
- we met a nice old lady who gave us calendars with scriptures on them! It was very uplifting and kind of her.
- we have two members of the ward who told us they have invited friends who will come to church next week!
- we created a ward mission plan- One invitation a week.
- we met some very nice people on campus!
- we met a girl at a bus stop who said she wants to read the Book of Mormon and come to church with us
- we served at Metropolitan Ministries, and at Eckerd Raising Hope again
- Sister Graham and I are becoming more unified in our teaching

I love missionary work, and I love the gospel! I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be a missionary.

I hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Sister Minson

At Bull Market (people set up booths on campus to try to get people to do stuff) board. The question was "what blessings have you seen from God in your life?" People put their answers on the board! It was successful. Woohoo!




At transfers 2 weeks ago with Sister Cooper (MPW)

Transfers with my new companion Sister Graham
After zone service project last week

Zone conference
Us in the car after service at Metropolitan Ministries

Sister Gustafson and I when our companions were at MLC

Documented proof that I have eaten Gator Tail! :) its good.

No comments:

Post a Comment